“Look Back in History” with the Carmel Theatre Company
March 25, 2015
Carmel Theatre Company in conjunction with the Carmel Historical Society, will present “Look back in History,” a fascinating array of historical figures at its intimate Studio 15, located at 15 First Avenue, N.E. (across the street from Woody’s Restaurant), in Carmel.
These compelling historical dramas are each about 45 minutes length, with two performances for each production. The actors participating are: Mrs. Lincoln by Maryanne Mathews. Danny Russel portrays Mr. Lincoln, and James Whitcomb Riley, and David Best appears as Thomas Jefferson and the Marquis de Lafayette with Hank Fincken presenting Thomas Edison.
- Sunday, April 19th: Mrs. Lincoln & Mr. Lincoln.
- Friday, April 24th: Mr. Lincoln & Mrs. Lincoln.
- Saturday, April 25th: James Whitcomb Riley & Marquis de Lafayette.
- Sunday, April 26th: Thomas Jefferson & Thomas Edison
- Friday, May 1st: Thomas Edison & Thomas Jefferson,
- Saturday, May 2nd: Mr. Lincoln & Mrs. Lincoln.
- Sundat May 3rd: James Whitcomb Riley & Marquis de Lafayette.
- Friday, May 8th: James Whitcomb Riley & Marguis de Lafayette.
- Saturday, May 9th: Thomas Jefferson & Thomas Edison.
Performances will start at 7:00 p.m. and 2:00 p.m. for Sunday matinees. Admission is $13 for children and senior citizens, and adults $15.00
Call the box office at (317) 688-8876 or email reservation requests to email@example.com.
Carmel Theatre Company focuses on theater that is appropriate for the entire family and emphasizes education by offering classes in all aspects of theater.